Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The story begins and ends

Watch batman begins last night. Pretty good show with all the effects, computer stuff and definately a happy ending where batman saves the day. So, it seems like everyone likes happy ending or should I say anything that is happy. But when we watch a movie, we will say that I knew it, a same old happy ending. Since we like a happy ending, the producers give us a happy ending. Although we like it, we do not ammit it.
This is the same in life. We do not say what we like but will only complain when it's not right. Ok this might spur us to acheive more but in the mean time if we do not give enough recognition or encouragment to what's good, we are going to lose it and create stress for ourselves.

Anyway tonight is the last episode of EFAG 2, if anyone watches. I feel that Howard will be a better friend but Denise will choose Wolfgang who is a mysterious guy that make people wants to know more about him. I believe that those who do not watch the show feels that it is kind of stupid for a girl to choose a guy for like a short period of time. For me, it's all about entertainment. I have only watch one and a half episodes of the show. (was switching btw channels for the half episode) I do not believe that Denise have fallen for any of the guys but who cares, it's entertainment. -- My brother's friend's friend's previous girlfriend is Denise Keller.

Watched SHE concert dvd two days ago. Kinda like them more. Here's a song for recommendation 美麗新世界
A happy song that needs recognition.

2 Comments:

Blogger yxcyx said...

Not a comment on my own post but hope that those that want to link my blog to theirs leave their blog addresses behind. U r more than welcome to do this.

11:13 AM  
Blogger =StarzZ= said...

yoz.. I dun really understand what your second and third entry.. haha not a big fan of batman.. anyway.. i linked u without your permission anyway..haha..

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home