Monday, June 13, 2005

The Uncovered Mystery

Writing a blog on a website that I didn't intend to use at first. I wanted to use moblog but........ haiz it's a long story. Why do people write internet diaries? For me, I'm writing cause I'm kinda bored in the holis so wanted to find something to do. (well this might be just yet another reason for me to use the com and don't do my homework)
I believe that when we do anything we need to have the urge. Ya something that make us want to do it. Having tens and thousands of things we can do, why am I writing a blog and why are you reading my blog? It's because we have the urge the temptation in our body that call us to do it. Definitely this temptation doesn't come from the sky. It comes from the things we do, the things we see, the things we hear and everything around us. Everything we see affect us...
O sorry for going out of point. I wanted to write a blog yesterday but I went out so you know. I had a beautiful evening yesterday, doing nothing and thinking nothing. that's what make me happy. When you are free from worries everything around you seems beautiful, the noisiest sound is the best music, the darkest sky is grinning.
Whenever I look out of the window of my house, I will ask myself what am I doing at home when there is the sun is shinning and the weather is so cool. So, I feel like going out but I get tired easily and being a cancerian, I will feel like going home at the very moment I step out of my house. This irony makes me an ironic person.
Before making this blog, I was asking myself, so what if I want to write, who will have the time and patience to look at my blog and read it. After much thought, I feel that since it's a diary, who cares if anyone reads it. What's important is thoughts are expressed.
That's it.

6 Comments:

Blogger =StarzZ= said...

haiz... i should haf expected... u n ur big reasonings of life.! haha.. so honoured to be the first to tag... hehe..

1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it's suting here! nice entry!! =) i don't really lik long entries, but urs was so nice! hahas.. enjoy the rest of the holiday.. =) hmm.. do u mind if i link u at my blog?

8:18 PM  
Blogger boon said...

lolz. interesting entry... haha, realy big reasonings of life.

8:30 PM  
Blogger `orange (: said...

woo~yixian has a blog.lolx.k im trying to keep u n2 abt blogging by leaving comments.hehe.enjoy blogging~x)
-eiLeen*

10:21 PM  
Blogger `orange (: said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home