Saturday, July 30, 2005

After feelings

I know I can do it but sometimes it's good to release your emotions. I have been online for 4h 31min 36s. So long because I not yet ready. Not ready for what's prepared for me or what I've prepared for myself. I do not want to face the truth. I thought I would not be affected and be stronger. I was wrong. I can't or is it because I didn't even give my mind the chance to get off the thing?

In my mind, being offline means ending today before it ends. Today is memorable so I'm reluctant to go. I'm afraid if I go, everything will be the past. Everything will be gone. Everything will only become memories...

I don't want to face the truth. I don't want to be reasonable. I want to be rebellious because I know what's going to happen next.

But it's time to face the truth. Things will never be the same again...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey xianxian (: its not yet the end. it'll never be my dearest xianxian (:
yep we really got to know each other much better =) and it has been a really pleasant time working with you (: thankew for everything =) we rock! tencents, remember? (: take care lots ok? (: we'll keep in touch, wont we? (:
love,
wanyi <3

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home