Sunday, July 17, 2005

Blogs

Is reading people's blog the first thing you do when you log on to the internet? Or do you read them the last thing before you got off the net?

Well, I read a person's blog the first thing I when I get connected. Sometimes I got online just to read that person's blog. His blog is interesting and you get to learn from him. Not only that he uses fantastic English that I can learn from but also from the experiences that he had encountered as a twenty plus person.

Someone told me that I should say something about prelims in my blog. When I write a blog, I try not to focus everything on my own life as others may not want to know so much about my life. Thus, I will normally write one or two things about me and try to relate it to a general person in hope that when a person reads my blog, they can say something like," Eh, that happens in my life too."

1 Comments:

Blogger `orange (: said...

i write abt myself~haha.budden i admire ppl who are able to write in chim angmo~x) takecare!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home