Sunday, July 24, 2005

I don't know

I hate to say I don't know because it's the easiest thing to say. It's the easiest thing to say because it's an excuse to run away from responsibility...

I went out last night and I loved that feeling. As I was on my way back, I suddenly felt a sense of loneliness. I thought about a lot of things. What are we doing on this earth? Are we just the chess of some giants? Or are we just in a state of mind that thinks that there are things happening around us but there is actually nothing? I do not believe in reincarnation and I believe that a lot of people think so too. That's way people say that we should cherish our lives when we are living. However, I have a question here. Since when we are dead, we are nobody, why must we cherish our lives now as we will not remember anything anymore.

I think I'm pretty down these days. I have to recover or it will soon become depression.

1 Comments:

Blogger qixin , said...

hey yixian. (:
takecarees.
cherish life bcos the process is beautiful and sitting beside me is a joyous thing. wahaha.
be UP!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home