Thursday, December 22, 2005

Too Bad

I wanted to write in chinese but it seems that the computer doesn't allow me to... I believe that future posts will be in chinese so that I will still be able to write a bit of chinese.

Well, I've been influenced or changed a pop group. I'm not here to change this into an advertisement but I'm so impressed by them that I have the urge to share it with everyone out there.

They didn't leave me with a good impression at first. Thought that they were a bit hypocrite. But my brother likes them. So in my house, there is everything about them. It's hard not to listen to their songs when my mum starts to like them. Of course not the crazy type. When I've nothing to do, I watched the shows that they acted. Then started hearing their songs. Got to know them better. And eventually impressed.

They started out when they were 18. Which is like, so young. What will I be doing when I'm 18...studying? At the age of 22 now, they have made a name for themselves. Their personalities are perfect to be in the showbiz. Though I'm not very sure about Hebe's personality but I can see a bond between the three of them. This bond will bring them far and beyond.

We can't judge a person from the first impression. Now, I strongly believe in this. No matter what, I'm really touched by their effort.

Luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger KLiMin said...

i finally know the reason for you speaking in chinese during msn....
good move.. maybe i should learn from you because i feel as if chinese is slipping out of my hands...i should start reading the papers before chinese becomes a foreign language to me...i don't mind not being able to write but i must be able to read it...行为可嘉。 好!值得鼓励。再接再厉!
其实说起来我华英都不通。这都怪我小时候不好好学好我的语文,大了才来后悔。。。我住在新加坡也可能有点影响吧。什么双语政策,搞得我两语都一窍不通。说来说去都是我自己的错,小时候不努力,大了,脑筋死了(或以经硬掉了),要学也不容易。。。
说到SHE,其实她们刚出道时我对她们的映像和你以前的一样,认为她们有点假。我也是在我姐姐的影响下才渐渐的认识她们,喜欢她们。我认为Hebe的性格有点古怪,有时真让人迷惑。她应该是属于那种比较有神秘感的人吧。

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home