Tuesday, June 06, 2006

...

Recently I feel that my life is pretty screwed. Nothing is going on smoothly. But I know this will end and I will make it end. So it as long as I am able to endure through this period, everything is going to be fine. What is bothering me is that this lack of confidence and everything is affecting my life. I feel that I'm stuck in a cycle. When you are not very happy, you will make the people around you not very happy and when they aren't happy you will not be happy.

I think that everyone has to be considerate. I'm not asking everyone to put on a smiling face everyday but DON'T pull a long face everyday. It's not like everyone in the world has done something wrong. And it's not the others job to make you happy.

Another thing that I want to say is that I strongly believe in leadership. Only with good leadership will the followers know what to do. Everyone is smart in that place and no one will do something else if they know that they have a task to fulfil. Don't say that others are not doing their part if they do not even know what to do in the first place. Blame it on the leadership and the division of workscope. However, there were things that I totally can't stand and understand. That is not giving respect to the instructor and the participants. Imagine you are the one standing there, how will you feel?

Think about yourself. Think about others.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, looks like u also very bu shuang about those ppl hor...Cool.
Dude=)

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home