Friday, July 14, 2006

Bad Battery

Two different instruments, two different culture, two groups of different people, one concert.

I can say that the harmoc-angklung concert is the best school concert I've watched so far. I personally prefer the angklung performance maybe because I like impactful music. The harmonica is a bit too soft and smooth for me. The amazing thing about angklung is when everyone plays together, there is synchronization but if you look closely at one angklung, you can hear the sound produced by that one little instrument. It's really amazing because you can't see or hear this from any other instrument.

As I'd said a concert is more than being a concert. I'm quite disappointed by my performance today. Though it wasn't my fault that the battery gone flat and we only got one camera, it's a pity that we can't take photos at the end where most of the most significant things happened. I felt that it's like a task given to you but you failed to accomplish it. So far, I have not done any duty that I'm really satisfied with. But it's okay as this will spur me to improve myself and do better each time.

P.S: I think that last song is great. Impactful and touching.

1 Comments:

Blogger peiwen said...

YAY the concert was GREAT right??? hahas nvm harmoc still rocks!!!!!!!!!! cya later! =) yupp yupp n i agree the last song was reali touching nn ice..hehes..

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home