Sunday, July 02, 2006

Letter For Us

It's been 5 years. I don't remember when was the first time we speak to each other. Because of my bad memory, I couldn't remember many things that we did together. Only significant stuff or maybe we hadn't done a lot of things?!

Well, I think we are a cool gang. One that can choke on ice-cream, one that can laugh on the most unlaughable joke, discuss the most unimportant topic......... We keep saying that there are only six of us. But actually, six is already a lot. For real true friends, one is already enough. We have six. This means that we have six times the fun, six times the problems and six times of solutions. When one is unhappy, there are five other people to influence you. That is a great majority.

I hope that we do not know each other that well yet. Cause we have the rest of the life time to do so. We have totally different personalities and that make us a good combination.

In the movie "I not Stupic Too", the little boy stole money to buy 1 hour of his father's time to watch his performance. I know we are all busy people. We have different schedules and before we know it, we will be seeing each other lesser and lesser. But I really hope that from time to time, try to leave an hour's of your time for the people around you. Not only us but also your family and friends. That one hour may mean little to you but it makes a different to others.

I hope we will continue this way. At least meeting up once in a while. A simple dinner is enough. And also I need to thank you guys for celebrating my birthday yesterday. Though it was simple, it means a lot. Since my birthday is coming, I wish that we will remain in touch and may everyone be happy and healthy always.

3 Comments:

Blogger =StarzZ= said...

Hello.. so touching sia...
要哭了啦.!
超感人的...
我同意!我真的很幸运!认识你们!我不会忘记你们所以你们也不要忘记我哦!不论多忙我一定回尽量赴约的啦!记得!大家要笑!要开心哦!

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...great philosophy..how long u took to write this?Hope that yc wun visit ur blog. Haha tell u these two days i very sianx loh..cos that France beat Brazil liao...but nvm...heng England also can't get into finals..anyway surely a lot of ppl lost $$ for the 2 matches. Did u lose any? teach me how to bet when i c u again. Haha bye dude.

3:42 PM  
Blogger peiwen said...

haha yupp yupp i agree with xiaoxian..super chim n touching..=D oh wells happy birthday n cya on wed!!!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home