Thursday, October 12, 2006

Poor Ankle

Played basketball everyday for 1 week. Thought it would continue. Till when, I don't know. I don't wish to know. Because I'm enjoying myself. This kind of life is great. Nothing to worry about. No need to rush home to do tutorials and it's a great way to bond. But I sprained my ankle today during the last 5 mins of the game. So, is this the end for the intensive bball session?

When some things unpleasant happen, human will start regretting and there will be lots of what if. What if I hadn't done this, what if I hadn't done that. This is life but we can take a step back and think of we should have done and keep it as a precaution next time and not regret on things that could not be changed.

I'm touched by the warmth I got from my friends. Thanks all the girls that played bball with me today. Sorry for causing everyone to reach home at a time later. Thanks for reminding me that friendship is very important.
Special thanks to Sin Yao for buying the ice and Sook Lai for accompanying me home. I'm really fine. No worries! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home