Saturday, October 14, 2006

Realisation

After spraining my ankle, I've realised somethings and I'm here to apologise.

I'm sorry to those that I've forgotten. I will not treat you guys as invisible anymore. Every life is a life.

I'm sorry to those that I've been treating with the wrong attitude. I should have respected everyone and no matter how you treat me, I should have treated you with a good attitude.

I'm sorry to those that I've been sarcastic to. I should not have use words to harm you even further when you are already feeling bad.

I'm sorry for the things that I've taken granted for. I should be more appreciative and understanding.

I'm sorry for letting off my anger for no reason. I should try to contain it and say what I'm unhappy about instead of blowing off just like that.

I'll try to remind myself all the time to not to commit the same mistakes again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home