Thursday, December 18, 2014

PD

Today is likely to be my last workplan session with the team. Despite how many times we have complained about the work, the people, the organisation, we are always grateful for the team. Good teams are hard to come by. Great teams are almost impossible to find. I do not know what I have done to deserve such an awesome team. We have been through ups and down. We have seen people leave, people come. We know we will all go soon and that makes every moment so much more precious. We never know if it's good to go or stay. But we have dreams and we wouldn't know unless we try. Years later, we will look back and laugh at our immaturity today. But today, I am extremely grateful. I can't imagine going to work without seeing you guys and this is one of the scariest things about moving on. One day we will not be in the same team, one day we will not be able to work together. We still have so much to achieve. But we have so much to chase outside too. I am just happy that our paths crossed. I am thankful to be able to see everyone everyday. I am not sure what exactly will happen in the future. But I am going to miss this. That I know for sure. Thank you, PD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home